What is CRM Software?
CRM stands for Customer Relation Management software and is responsible for handling the interactions between a business and customers. CRM is also responsible to store customer data, track customer interactions and give real-time analytics and reports.
CRMs have different features which allow you to track customer responses via various methods such as: Contact forms, Search Engines, Phone calls, Emails, Social media.CRMs enable certain automation of marketers repetitive tasks, displays alerts, and warnings and also set reminders for a meeting or other events. CRM software is merged with marketing automation, it allows sales and marketing teams with a number of tools to handle all the sales and marketing funnels ranging from lead qualification to deal closure.
What is the importance and need of CRM software?
CRM software is required when the business customer base is expanding at an exponential rate and you need software to improve your customer relationships and manage your sales. The right CRM software according to your business can skyrocket your sales like nothing else. A properly implemented CRM will store and manage your customer and prospect data which will further benefit you to win more customers by increasing your sales team’s ability to close deals.
Which CRM is best for your business?
There are three main types of CRM software available:
- Operational CRMs– is widely used in businesses related to sales, marketing and customer service. For instance, Call centers and data aggregation centers. It has also been found that 90% of organizations with more than 11 employees use this form of CRM. It assists you store customer details, offers as well as leads in a combined database and increases efficiency using automation allowing businesses to make the most out of limited resources.
- Analytical CRMs– is basically used for managing customer relations with a company.Analytical CRM handles back-office operations with a great ease and allows organisations to take data-supplemented decisions by processing consumer behaviour and forecasting purchase intention.It gathers and evaluates data such as data collected from sales, marketing or payment methods.
- Collaborative CRMs– also known as CCRM improves the quality of customer service which further increases sales of the company.It enables you to create communication among different organisations in the field of customer service.It unites the whole organisation to attain a common aim, optimising customer service to increase satisfaction.
List Of 10 Best CRM Software in 2021
Zoho CRM is an online sales CRM software that manages your sale, marketing, and support in one CRM platform and is widely used by small businesses to large enterprises. It is also rated a The Best CRM System of 2020
- Standard-800 INR
- Professional-1400 INR
- Enterprise-2400 INR
- Ultimate-2600 INR
- Easy UI
- Pain-free migration
- 3rd Party Integration
- Omnichannel communication
- Reports, Insights and Analytics
- Affordable pricing
Hubspot CRM is designed to make sales and marketing teams work together and allows you to track leads, customers, and evangelists
|Package||Marketing Hub||Sales Hub||Service Hub|
- Customizable deals dashboard
- Gmail and outlook integration
- Automated emails and workflow
- Reporting and marketing in one place
- In-Depth details in contacts
- Built-in service requests
- Easy UI
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company that provides customer relationship management service and also provides a complementary suite of enterprise applications.
- Essentials- $25
- Professional- $75
- Enterprise- $150
- Unlimited- $300
- Contact Management.
- Customer Engagement Tools
- Workflow creation
- Task Management
- Opportunity Tracking
- Collaboration Tools
Pipedrive, legally Pipedrive is a global cloud-based company that helps you prioritize deals, track performances and predict revenue with several integrated add-ons.
- Essential- $15/pm
- Advanced- $29/pm
- Professional- $59/pm
- Enterprise- $99/pm
- Custom column and filters
- Email Templates
- Activities Overview
- Smart Contact data
- Customisable Reports
- Workflow automation
Creatio is a leading low-code platform for process management and CRM. It is cloud-based software that combines both CRM(Customer Relation Management) and BPM(Business Process Management).
- Salesforce Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Service and Support
- Extended CRM
- Product Technology
Freshsales (formerly Freshwork CRM) is CRM tool with a key difference- it’s an all-in-one package combining sales and marketing capabilities, chat, and an in-built phone.
- Free- 0 INR
- Growth- 999 INR
- Pro- 2799 INR
- Enterprise- 4999 INR
- Contact Lifestyle Stages
- Custom Fields
- Custom Sales Actvities
- Multi-currency and Multi-Language
- Custom Modules
Zendesk CRM is an intuitive yet powerful sales CRM, designed with customer relationships in mind. It’s cloud-based CRM platform makes accessing information easy for one’s entire team.
Plans for All
- Suite Team- $49
- Growth- $79
- Suite Professional- $99
Plans for Enterprise
- Suite Enterprise- $150
- Additional enterprise-ready plans from $215 per agent/month
- Email tracking and automation
- Activity reporting
- Sales dashboard and reporting
- Mobile CRM
- Automatic dialer with text capability
- Call analytics.
- Contact management.
8.) Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a CRM software that is highly customizable and flexible according to the level of your business. You can either use a stand-alone application if your business requirement is low or you can use multiple CRM tools that will help your organization as powerful integrated solution
- Sales Insight
- Connected to Linkedln Sales Navigator
- Email Integration with Outlook 365
- Customer Service Dashboard
- Activity log and connections to CRM
- Smart Search
SAP CRM is the main part of SAP Business Suite and it is used both to address an organization’s short-term goals as well as helps in decreasing cost and increasing decision-making ability by defining future strategies. Moreover, it can help in long-term goals.
You get a free trial for 30 days and then you can get a quote according to the business requirements. Book a demo now & get a quote as per your business requirements.
- Single Customer View
- Budget Planning
- Audience Identification
- Multichannel Campaigns
- Real Time Insights
- Experience Management
- Sales Automation
10.) NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM isNetHunt CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management tool that integrates with Gmail and enables businesses to manage interactions and records directly from the inbox. It generates leads via email, chat messages, and social media.
You can also request a quote for organizations that need enterprise-level control, features, and support (both monthly and annually).
- Bulk email campaigning
- Email open tracking
- Permission Management
- Client Management
- 360 degree view of interactions
We have put the best CRM software of 2021 in a simple list but it is all up to you to choose which one will benefit your organization the most depending on the features that you might require or some features that you will not need until now.
Want to get listed?
Do you want to list your CRM software in our list? Send us your pitch for its listing, after analysis, we are all ready to introduce another fantastic CRM Software to our audience. Drive a plethora of Digital Marketers all around the world from this amazing platform.
Content Inditer | Fond of exploring my Innermost phrenic Conceptions to engender content that will evoke deep relatable emotions and ardency in others.